Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Can I enjoy a Disney vacation with a 2 months old baby?

I am planning to go to disney now on June. I will give birth on April so I guess he will be two months old. Can I enjoy Disney? Can I ride with him in his carseat? I have no idea if they have the means to help out new moms. Thanks for any advice.|||We went last year in June when our son was 8 months old. It is WAY too hot and humid. I will never go back around that time. It ruined the trip. I don't think bringing a two month old to Disney in June is a good idea. We are going in March this year.


The rides that he will be able to go on, you would have to hold him in your lap. You can not bring the car seat on the rides,|||nope you can't take him in his car seat...you have to be a certain HEIGHT to get on the rides, no matter how old you are...and besides all the rides are NOT for babies, unless you want to kill it...not to mention the HEAT and HUMIDITY in Fl in the summer...I LIVE here and -I- don't go out in the heat and humidity.





Get real and leave the baby home or don't go till the baby is old enough to enjoy the park.





It's not up to Disney to put up with you and your child. YOU had the baby, now deal with not being able to take it everywhere...|||Well, if I were you I'd leave him at home and go with someone else or wait till he's older, when he'll actually remember going. Anyways, a two month you old is pretty small and it could easily get scared of stuff there and you probably wouldn't be able to go on many rides.|||I do not suggest going to Disney with a baby. It will not be enjoyable for you trying to tend to a baby. I did not take my kids to Disney until they were 3 years old. For the price you pay to get in, it is just not worth it. Believe me, the look on your child's face at that age will be worth every penny!|||If you are taking just him, then it's pretty silly because you can't take babies in car seats on ANY rides! It will mostly be your husband riding while you sit with your son, or vice verca. If you have older child(ren) that you are also taking then it might be okay because you will see them enjoying themselves, and everyone can take turns sitting with your son.

No comments:

Post a Comment