Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How can I find a cheap way to go to Disney for Christmas of 2009?

ok so my family %26amp; i are planning on going to Disney for Christmas of 2009. I would be saving up for myself and my boyfriend. He has never been and we decided it would be a good vacation for us to go on. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a hotel in the disney resort thats cheap and airline tickets that will work with a $5000 budget? do you thinks thats too low of a budget and i should go to $10,000?|||I go to Disney during their busy and most expensive time of year...the new year, and I leave right after xmas so I get the holiday prices also.





Her are my suggestions. $5000 is more then perfect for Disney. Infact, its too much!!!! Even for a family of four!


When my boyfriend and I go to Disney for a week we only spend about $2000-2500 at the most. And thats splurging!!!





Hotels: Stay at the Disney Value resorts; Pop Century, or All-Star Resorts. And believe me, they are wonderful resorts!!!!





Airline: Southwest always has cheap deals and flights to Orlando, also try AirTran.





Also, just a note: Disney books FAST! Especially for the Holidays, to get the cheaper hotel and airfare, book early as possible. Good luck!


My boyfriend and I go every year and we always have a wonderful time there toghther!|||$5000 is what it is costing my family of 6 to stay for week at the Polynesian!! I would say you should be able to do much better for just 2 people!!





Since you are planning for Christmas, why not make custom Disney Santa hats? See below for the instructions.





Or to kick off your savings, make a Disney World Piggy Bank.





HAve fun!|||For $5,000 you can stay in the nice hotels! If you want to stay on Disney property, and since you are flying I would stay on-property, you can book the whole package direct from Disney and get a pretty good deal. Otherwise, I would search for a Disney travel agent to help you book it.





The cheapest hotels are the "value" hotels, Pop Century and the three All-Star hotels. But if you can afford it, and it sounds like you can, I would step up to another level. The moderate hotels are nice, and there are also deluxe hotels and DVC hotels. This is my favorite website for researching stuff like this, they have all the hotels, details, pictures, and reviews:


http://www.allearsnet.com|||That is definately plenty of money. I went there this past Christmas and it probably cost me about $1000. This was for the plane, room, meal plan, and park tickets. If you get the Disney card from Chase, they come out with deals for that time of year in Sep or Oct, I think. I definately suggest that you get the meal plan, though, because then all you have to worry about when you get there is money for souveniers. I hope you get to and have a great time! It's a magical time to go with all the decorations and shows and stuff!!!|||With $5000, I think you could go to a Deluxe! In fact, I think you should since you can afford it, they are awesome. The moderates are also amazing, there really isn't much of a difference. Just don't go to a Value since you can afford not to, the rooms are ugly, there aren't many features and most importantly you're gonna have to take a bus to get to the parks. If you go for Deluxe you can take the monorail, which is super fast and very enjoyable.





Have fun! You will love Disney, I promise.|||If you book early you may get good deals:


http://www.disneyworld.com


or call 407-W-DISNEY|||Honestly, as a local and your timeframe will allow it, go the week before christmas. Much less expensive and crowds are low also. During Christmas week is high season.





The disney dining plans aren't always the best option either, say you have tickets with your plan to eat and yournot hungry , you might go home with meals uneaten or say you want to eat somewhere not on the disney dining plan...





go to the website ive listed and get a plan for tickets and room if your wanting to stay on Disney property. There is also so many hotels just outside the disney doorstep for alot less also. Embassy Suites are great with free breakfast and 2 room suites!


Airtran %26amp; Southwest are best for airfare.





How many people?? Disney offers budget plans ... see link below. 5000 is generous for a family of 4 if your smart and do your research!|||Checkout the below websites to see what your cost would be http://orlando.nyctourist.com/ and http://www.123world.com/orlando/ Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment