Sunday, September 18, 2011

What is the distance between Disney World and Universal studios in Orlando?

I am planning a holiday to Florida, and I am trying to plan my daily timetable. I just want to know how close together the main attractions are.


I will be staying in a Disney World resort hotel, but wondered how far it is to Universal so I can visit there too.|||During normal traffic it will take you 20 minutes to get from the Disney resorts to Universal Studios.








http://www.orlandofloridasucks.com|||it is about 20 minutes drive time, do not plan to hike between the two parks unless you are very healthy.


http://hubpages.com/hub/Disney鈥?/a>

Report Abuse


|||8 to 10 miles|||http://www.allstarvacationhomes.com/driv鈥?/a>





They aren't too far away-approx 20minutes drive. I posted a link above that includes directions.|||is not so much. disney are in exit from 64 to 68 in the Interstate 4 and universal studios is in 75. international drive on exit 72. milenia in 78. i think tthat sea world is between the exit 72 and 75 ans busch garden is in exit 3.|||Its just a short drive..depending on the time of day you travel betwwen the two places. Just wear COMFORTABLE WALKING SHOES !|||Universal is approximately 15 minutes from Disney World on I4 (westbound), depending on which resort hotel you are staying at.|||25 minutes or so just up the I-4|||, Days Inn Lake Buena Vista is at the heart of Orlando's attractions, just 1 mile from Downtown Disney/Pleasure Island, 1.5 mile from the Walt Disney World theme parks, 5 miles to Sea World, and 7 miles to Universal Studios.





these are the distances from a hotel we stayed in should give you some idea, beware traffic allow extra travelling time|||1hour away

No comments:

Post a Comment