Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I go to audition for Disney Channel?

I have been interested in acting/singing since I was young. I am in the Drama club at my high school and I have done theater camp and vocal lessons for about 5 years. Now more than anything I would like to persue my career and audition for Disney. I am prepared, i can tell you that. But how do I actually audition? Like around the NYC area? If anyonw coul answer I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks!|||I would wait until college %26amp; study the Arts.





I don't want to see you end up well like Britney Spears. Study and get a degree at some fancy NY City college of the Arts.





That's one thing Britney won't have is a college degree.|||first of all there would have to be a new shoe for there to be an audition. also the probably would only pick someone who has been famous for a few years.|||Get an agent/manager and a head shot. The agents/managers will tell you where to go|||my guess is you could do what miley did and send in an audition tape to disney thats what i tihnk most people do|||unless you have an agent it's almost impossible. They have open auditions every once in awhile though, but due to the large turnout at these events, they have stopped doing them for while. sry!|||start out being an extra in Disney movies... then maybe talk to the people there. It most likely wont be easy, but its an awesome dream!! I would love to do that too, and I have taken voice lessons for years, and am in my community Broadways, and soon i am going to be try out for being an extra in HMS3. I don't plan on being famous, but it would be fun :)|||I need to know the same thing for my little sister who is interested in acting! She loves Disney Channel. And we live in Georgia.|||Why aren't you reading "Variety"? That is the magazine of choice for people who want to be famous with their acting and singing... and, need to know where AUDITIONS are being held.|||"I am prepared, i can tell you that, But how do I actually audition?"





If you have to ask, you are not prepared. Sorry that's harsh, but so is the industry.





Get an agent, get headshots, and get on Google to search for the phrase "Disney Channel Auditions".





-w

No comments:

Post a Comment