Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How old do you have to be to check into a Disney hotel?

Friends and I are planning to go to Disney World in November, and the oldest person going will be 19. Will we be able to check into one of the Disney Value Resorts without any problems?|||18.


let me know if I can help you book the trip, I can find you the best deals.


Dave


SweetVacations


correll24@gmail.com|||18|||You must be 18 years of age! My sister and I have gone two or three times and my sister is only 18.|||I believe you have to be 18 or older to check in at any of the Resorts at Walt Disney World. My ex-boyfriend and I went to Walt Disney World two summers in a row once we turned 18. You will need a credit or debit card in order to make a reservation ahead of time (and you need to be 18 to hold a credit or debit card) and you will need this credit or debit card when you check in at the Resort.





Hope I could help! Have a magical time! 潞o潞|||Under 24 years old.|||To book anything in the Walt Disney Resort, whether it is for lodging, food, special events, and so forth, you have to be 18 years of age or older. Under 18 needs a parent's approval. Therefore, since your friend is 19 when you will be going, just have him/her make the reservations. Just remember that when you go to check in, your friend will have to be the one to do so since their name will be on the reservation. Have fun on your trip.|||I'd say either 18 or 21. And you will probably need a Credit card.|||In the US, to check into any hotel, you must be 21 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment