Friday, September 23, 2011

If I want to become a disney channel star which agency should I choose?

I want to become a disney channel star. I am pretty tall for my age (I'm 15 and 5'10) , which is a minus for disney, I am puerto rican, persian and german, I have long brown hair with natural highlights, I have hazel eyes, that change from brown to hazel to green, and I am not skinny, so I do have a lot against me. I have no resume but I've been in a commercial when I was a baby, I have done school skits, and my mom is an actress, model and singer. Which agency gets the most disney channel kids in? And any other advice or help?|||Disney Channel has Talent Searches occasionally, such as this one last November:





http://apsc.disney.go.com/disneychannel/鈥?/a>





The "Disney Channel Talent Search 2007" in the UK is just about wrapped up, but I will post new Disney Channel Talent Searches on my Answers "about me" section when they become available.|||First of all, Laura, that wasn't nice, and not necessarily true. second of all, YOU HAVE BROWN HAIR WITH NATURAL HIGHLITES???? ME TOO!!! Okay, now down to buisness, I don't really know, but I bet that if you find an agent and tell them, they could help you.|||Carol Lynn Sher? here, check this out: http://www.kids-on-camera.com/hollywood4鈥?/a>|||Well,you never know.I mean like i dont know if you'll auctually become a star,cuz sometimez their gonna want you to lose weight if yo really want the part.But hey,you know the plus size dancer girl on high skool musical???Shes a dancer and shes plus size,so you really never know|||lol i'm not skinny exactly and i know how it feels. but sometimes maybe they'll realize that most kids want to see people who look normal. maybe. good luck i'll be happy if that ever happens! i hope ur the one to make it happen! and just push harder than anything and u'll probably get it!|||ummm,you might wanna google it but if you dont find anything try anything but holly wood record cause disney probably wont except you,ur not fat ur thin but ur not skinny,try getting ur name out some places like jojo before her song 'leave get out' came out she got offered the part of hannah montana they were gonna call it alexis texas but she turned it down cause she was focused on music. miley cyrus talent agency 10635 santa monica blvd. suite 130/135 los angeles, ca 90025 usa !!


if you want mileys talent acgency and you live in america its so ask ur mom to check iit out|||Who knows I b een looking to but it's just hard u kno. u might just have to stumble upon it.But maybe one day u wil become famous|||if you are fat no one will hire you on disney channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment