Friday, September 23, 2011

What were some popular radio disney songs from the late 90's and early 2000?

So I'm trying to collect some disney songs because I keep having flash backs of me and my buddy's at the roller skate ring listening to radio disney songs!! So I was wondering if anyone can think of some really good ones that used to be so popular! :-) What were your favorite disney songs to listen to with your friends while drinking kool aid on the sidewalk?





Thanks!|||Do you believe in magic


half-way round the world


we like to party


upside down


don't say you love me


the hamster dance


vacation


dancing in the street


super girl


it happens every time


last flight out


miracles happen


never again


i wanna be with you


i think i love you


spinnin' around


i wanna love you forever


back here


all-star


how do i feel


jumpin' jumpin'


dance with me


bounce


answer to our life


blue


no more


juliet


Also i'm pretty sure if you find any of the Radio Disney Jams albums ( there's like a million volumes :)) on google or something it will also come up with more songs|||we like to move it move it

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment