Friday, September 23, 2011

How do we convince our parents to take us to Disney World?

They want to buy a used jeep for summertime use to go to the beach for the same price as a 5 day vacation to Disney World.


My sister and I make 2 votes, my parents 2.


It's a waste of money to buy a jeep cause my uncle has one that he lets us use all summer.


How do we convince them to take the trip to Disney? We'd help pay.|||Hahahha, accidentally leave the travel channel on when a special about disney world is on. Also when I went to disney world at like 6 or 7 years old, I had the best time of my life and im about 16 and I still remember it as if it was yesterday. Just mention how good it is for family bonding and how many memories as a family youll be able to have after it. I dont know, just say things like that that will be important to them,





Good Luck!(:|||Disney has resorts like the all sports resort that are around $48 a night to stay. Disney has been having deal if you stay three nights you get two free. Disney will also send you a free trip planning CD if you call and ask and it shows you all the parks and resorts with info. If you have never been its worth it especially if your still young. Good luck and have fun!|||Call Disney and have them send you some brochures that you casually lay around the house.|||By ballot


Ante and your brother


And try to convince your mother


So you are three-to-one|||Show them videos online of the parks, resorts and ......everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment