Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How many free tickets to the parks do Disney World employees get?

I really want to do the Disney College Program and I was looking at the benefits on their website and they just said "tickets for your friends and family", not specifying the number. My guess is four.|||Here is the breakdown:





Salaried Cast Members get a silver pass that allows 3 people in per day every day.





Full Time Cast Members get a main gate pass that allows 3 people in 12 times per year.





All Cast Members get 2 free tickets, usually twice a year around Christmas and 4Th of July.





All Cast Members get unlimited access for themselves.





So as a College Program Cast Member you would get unlimited admission for yourself plus 2 tickets if you are an active Cast Member when they are distributed.|||As long as you are in the system as an active cast member, yes. Once your program ends your id will "expire."

Report Abuse


|||It changes year to year (normally for the better).





When I did the program in 2004, I got two free tickets when I came down and two half way through (four total). Plus YOU always get in for free with your cast member badge.





Now you get a main gate pass with allows people to enter when you are with them. I believe it's good for four people up to six times (days), but I could be wrong.





The program is one of the best things I did during college. If you have questions, check on your campus for the representatives. They are former CPs who are back at school and want to help new students heading down to Disney.|||I talked with a cruise desk person for quite a while a couple of weeks ago. I believe he said they get 12 tickets a year to give out. I sure hope so, my sister want to retire and go there to work.





I'm not sure if it is different for the college program though.|||i think its 12 a year

No comments:

Post a Comment