Sunday, September 18, 2011

What kind of digital camera is best for Disney?

I figured either for christmas or my birthday I would ask for a digital camera to take to Disney. I want one that takes good quality pictures and video, and I want the video to have sound. My mom's digital camera sucks with pictures and video and whenever we film video it has no audio because it was dropped. What kind of camera would be best? And does Disney allow cameras on rides, and can I film around the park as well or at restaurants in the park or in stores at the park? Thanks for your help!|||What is your price range? If you are looking for something $100, I would recommend the FujiFilm FinePix AX330. I had an older version of this camera and really liked it. I thought I was upgrading when I got a Nikon point and shoot camera, but it takes horrible indoor pics (makes people look like wax figures). I would think this one would be as good as my old one since it's an upgrade. Takes HD video too. Not sure if Disney "allows" them on rides, but I've always taken mine and was never asked to put it away or anything. And yes you can take pics in the park and stores. Hope that helps!|||Overall, a great Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V camera and a lot of FUN to use. It has a ton of features to accommodate almost any setting. Whether or not this is the right camera for you..well you have to evaluate your priorities, do you want better image quality and portability then look at the Canon S90 or Panasonic LX3. If you want high zoom and HD video in a small package, then also take a look at the Panasonic ZS7 and Canon SX210IS in addition to this camera.|||I purchased the Nikon L120 about a month ago in preparation for a trip we were taking to California. Although I was impressed by several of the features I read about, such as the extended zoom and pseudo-dslr design, I still had some concerns about a couple of features such as the complaints about focusing and lack of manual controls. After shooting about 200 pictures, I am happy to report that I will be keeping the camera.





s|||Disneyland does not allow cameras on dangerous rides. If you do really want to have one, get a GoPro camera. Canon SX30 IS is actually a good choice if you want both photos and videos. Go have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment