Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is the best way to sell Disney Pins on Ebay?

My sister has a very large collection of pins from Disneyland, some you have to trade with an employee to get and some are limited edition, while others are just ordinary disney pins. I am selling them on ebay should I sell them by theme, individually, or as a group and just sell the valuable ones seperately. Any tips on the best way to list and how to get the most money would be appreciated. Thanks.|||Ebay has discusion forums where you can talk about virtually anything. I actually looked this up in their section the other day in "Disneyana", and almost everyone agreed that dollar for dollar, you get more in the end if you sell the pins individually.





Check it out!


I'm looking to buy some pins for my upcoming honeymoon at Disneyland, let me know when you list!

No comments:

Post a Comment