Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How competitive is it to become a Disney intern?

I have had my heart set on participating in the Disney intern program since I was about 8 years old. Does anyone know how competitive the program is and what they look for when you apply (I'm interested in the internships that have to do with biology and/or education)? I still have a few years before I'm going to apply for the internship so I want to make sure I'm doing everything right in the meantime.


Thanks!|||Prepare yourself:


When working for disney you can never falter their image, as in Disney characters? Treated as real as anybody else. There is no, hey how do you become a Cinderella character? They are referred to as "friends" of Cinderella, since she "can't always be around to meet park guests".





It is an intense area.|||They mainly look for someone with a clean image and positive/friendly/disney-like personality. If that is you then you have a good chance. It is competitive, but if you are planning ahead for it specifically you will probably make it. Good luck|||I know that a lot of colleges offer meetings that you can go to to find out more information about it. My friend actually did the internship and now works there after college. I don't think it's very hard to get. It's quite expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment