Sunday, September 18, 2011

What should be brought and worn to a disney face character audition?

I'm auditioning for a Disney face character for Disney Tokyo. I know the general idea of what goes on at the audition but I still don't know some other details. Such as, what should I wear? Do I need to bring a head shot and resume? I don't have acting experience, how badly will that dampen my chances? And any other tips would be lovely :] Thank you!|||I can't tell you much about everything else, but I can tell you what to wear. Wear bright colors, as long as you stay comfortable, you want to look like you're happy, confident, and a fun person to be around. Wear comfy shoes, like tennis shoes, or jazz dance shoes.





Although I'm not quite as experience on all the other details, I would suggest bringing a resume and a head shot, just in case.





Also, not having any acting experience, really depends on how good of a natural actor you are. Sometimes people who have been trained a lot, can get really stiff. If they decide you're the best, they won't really care, but if they're having trouble deciding between you and somebody who has experience, they're going to pick the experienced one.





Another tip is, get plenty of sleep the night before, and eat a high carb meal that morning. Both will get your energy up.





Oh, and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment