Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Where can I audition to be a Disney Princess?

You know how you go yo Disneyland and you see actors being Disney Characters?Like Ariel from the Little Mermaid?Or any other Character in a costume?Well how do Actors audition for that?I would like to take my career alitle further and get a Job like this....Do you need to have experience to be one?Even in a parade or something.Please your help is highly appreciated.Where do I go to Start?|||Go to the Disney website. They have open casting calls and all of the requirements listed there. You'll need to bring a headshot and C.V.|||yes. major auditions are needed for this.


they have height and weight requirements too.


but disney mostly hires equity actors.


I know disney comes to UPTA's in memphis in feb.


but to attend these auditions you need to have a degree or major acting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment