Friday, September 23, 2011

How many points does a disney cd give you?

Hi


I have a disney movie rewards account, and I am trying to get points. The disney CD's also give you points, but how many points does it give you? Also if anyone has any disney movie reward codes from movies and CD's that arent used I would like them, but by email please. Thanks.|||http://disney.eprize.net/movierewards/in鈥?/a>





The CD's give you 50 points.





Any movies you see in the theater %26amp; send you ticket stub in from are 50 points.





DVD %26amp; Blue Ray disks range from 75-125.





I've got no extras for you, because I'm also a member. But good luck getting your points. Also, keep an eye out for "Double Points Days". The movie club is doing them in November and December. One just passed so it may be a while until another one. Save up your points, and check the main page each day for the announcement. Enter them all in that day for double points.

No comments:

Post a Comment