Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is your favourite Disney movie and tell me why you like it?

It could be any Disney movies old ones and new ones my favorite Disney movie is bolt because it's a adventure, and lots of funny parts in it and I love dogs.|||For some reason Pollyanna came to my mind. I guess it was because it was a time of innocence and a whole town pulling together.|||Meet the robinsons. I know the previews looked lame but it is my favorite movie it's actually so good!!! And I'm 16 so I think I got good judgement





this movie taught a good lesson and had an interesting plot and a lot of humor. I would def recomend to everyone!!|||Uhmm.. Alice in wonderland.. the 2010 film coz the effects are so cool.. and helena bonham carter's line "OFF WITH HER HEAD" haha.. i also like Hercules, The Parent Trap, Chronicles of Narnia 1 and 2, Race to Witch Mountain and Beauty and the beast.|||Cinderella.. Goof Theme..

No comments:

Post a Comment