Friday, September 23, 2011

How can I get to International drive from Disney resort?

I'll be going to Disney next week! Just wondering, how can I get to International drive from my Disney resort (or from any Disney parks or downtown Disney)? I'm planning to spend a day or two outside of Disney for shopping / dining etc. Thanks a lot!!|||You mean without a car? Try Mears Transportation--you can reserve a shuttle spot. Or you can take a cab, the Mears website has a fare calculator. Once you get to International Drive you can take the I-Trolley for short hops.|||Disney has really, really good signage on all the roads and highways on their property. Carefullly follow the signs, and you can get anywhere. Your resort should also be able to supply you with a map of the property showing how to get to the major highways in the area. There's also one at AllEarsNet.com (link below).





Enjoy your trip! I'm going in three weeks!!|||.... read a map. or a gps. it all works out eventually

No comments:

Post a Comment