Friday, September 23, 2011

What is the difference between auditions for Disney character look-alikes and character performers?

I want to audition specifically to be a Disney Character Look-alike (Snow White, if I have my way!) next month, but I don't know what to expect. I know that the roles themselves are different, but is there actually a difference between the auditions?|||for look-a-like auditions only....You want for a long time....then go into a room (normally about 30 people) you stand where they tell you two. Then switch lines. When I went they picked 2 people out of our group of 30. Then they learn a little dance combo and see who moves on from there.





If you are going to a Character performer audition. You learn a little dance combo then wait for a while fill out a paper and give resume. Then go and do character building stuff. After that everyone is my group was told thanks for coming and you MIGHT get a call some time in the next 6 months. After the little dance combo we were put in groups of look-a-like and not...idk what happened to the look-a-likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment