Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What are song good Disney songs to listen to on the way to Disneyland?

I am taking my little brother to Disneyland tomorrow for his first time, he is 5. What are some good Disney song i could download to get us excited on the drive?|||Bibbity Boppity Boo from Cinderella.


Several songs from Aladdin.


Everybody Wants to be a Cat - Aristocats





My main suggestion is to download songs from Disney movies that he likes, so that he connect the two.|||def. all the classics.....


A Whole New World- Aladdin


Beauty and The Beast-Beauty and The Beast


Colors of the Wind-Pocahontas


I Know You- Sleeping Beauty (My Fav!!! )


A Whole New World- Little Mermaid


Under the Sea- Little Mermaid





And I can't think of more....but songs from Snow White, Peter Pan, Dumbo, Cinderella and all those others....google Disney Classic Songs....that should give you a good idea....








P.S.


Hope you and your brother have a good time!! :) I Love Disneyland.!!!!! Good Times Good Times|||Aladdin:





Arabian nights


One step ahead


So much more to me


A whole new world


You ain't never had a friend like me





The Little Mermaid:





Poor unfortunate souls


Under the sea





The Lion King:





Can you feel the love tonight?


Hakuna Matatta


I just can't wait (to be king)





Hercules:





The gospel truth (I, II %26amp; III)


I won't say i'm in love


Zero to hero





Beauty and the Beast:





Be our guest


Beauty and the beast


Bonjour


Gaston


Kill the beast


Something's there that wasn't there before

No comments:

Post a Comment