Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What disney star do you think might be taken seriously one day?

I know a lot of people dont like disney but out of all the disney teen stars who do you think will contiue to be famous?


My pick would have to be Demi Lovato.|||I would say Zac Efron, but that's a stupid answer because he's already well on his way to becoming a legitimate actor.





Other than that, I doubt any of them will even be remembered in a year or two unless they seriously kick it into gear now.|||Well, a bunch of them might get to be reeeeeeaaaly faamous.





But fame don't count for everything. Like, I have met a few famous people but one of them totally ignored me.





He was a famous sports athlete. I don't wanna say who it was, coz i don't wanna hurt his feelings.





Hopefully, when a person gets famous, da fame don't make them think they are better than everyone.





Demi Lovato might get super super famous, and so could Selena Gomez.





But u didn't say why u think Demi! are u saying that just becoz she has been on tour?|||Probably Demi. She doesn't seem like she will be in rehab like Miley and I can't ever take Selena serious even if she is 18 in 2 days.|||i would go with brenda song %26lt;3|||Sadly, I must say, Miley Cyrus. Too many people already like her and take her seriously.|||Selena Gomez. Hands down.|||Selena Gomez and Demi Lavato Best answer please :D?|||selena gomez she has shown best Performance In my opinion so far.|||Demi is a good guess....i would probably agree or go with Emily Osment...only because she is not heard of much but could get better.|||I guess Selena has a bright future in acting. just saying. Demi is not bad too.|||I think Selena Gomez|||*sigh* I guess if I HAD to pick one, it would be Selena Gomez.|||hahahaha thats funny|||I would say....Mickey mouse:0

No comments:

Post a Comment